Waikiki Marina Condominiums
1700 Ala Moana Blvd.
Waikiki Beach, Hawaii 96815
Click on a Map to view larger, printable version.
– Click here to view the Marina map.
– Click here to view the Oahu map.
– Click here to view the Hawaii map.
Waikiki Sun. Waikiki Fun.
With a hop, skip, and a jump from Aqua Marina you can bathe on gorgeous Waikiki beach (just a block away), shop the day away at the Ala Moana Shopping Center, the largest open-air shopping center in the United States, or visit the Ala Moana Yacht Harbor just across the street. Ward Center, a wonderful shopping, dining and entertainment destination is located close to the hotel, as is a popular Farmers’ Market. Ala Moana Beach Park, a 76-acre park with a beautiful beach, is located nearby and is ideal for surfing, swimming, and great family fun. And, since Aqua Marina is situated on the main bus route, all of the great Waikiki and Oahu activities are easily accessible. Plenty of restaurants of great variety are located close to the Aqua Marina including Singha Thai, Shanghai Bistro, Chart House, Todai, Subway, Red Lobster, and Outback Steakhouse. If you are looking for convenience, efficiency and a great location with awesome views, our studio condo at the Aqua Waikiki Marina is the place!
Directions to Aqua Marina from the Honolulu International Airport (about 7 miles)
- Take H-1 Freeway eastbound for Honolulu
- Exit at Nimitz Hwy, which becomes Ala Moana Blvd. in downtown Honolulu
- At the second traffic light past the Ala Moana Shopping Center (which is on the left), make a U-turn at Hobron Lane to go the opposite direction on Ala Moana Blvd.
- Aqua Marina is located on the second driveway on the right at 1700 Ala Moana Blvd.