Amenities & Features
Overlooking the crashing waves on the lava and sand beach, Hale Kona A’ekai features a designer pool with two waterfalls, huge lanais, and two ponds with their own waterfalls in lush “Jurassic” gardens. There is a stairway bridge that takes you to the island pedestal where you can lavish in a dinner surrounded by water — with simultaneous views of magnificent sunsets, waterfalls and the crash of the waves!
Hale Kona A’ekai sleeps 8+ – two in each of the four suites plus 4 extra futons for children under the age of 10.
Hale Kona A’ekai is a unique, tropically-lush compound. It is fully furnished and includes a designer dream kitchen, living room, entertainment room, a spacious 2nd floor master suite with panoramic ocean views, two tropical guest suites overlooking the lush courtyard and waterfalls, and a separate Ohana Cottage with its own kitchen and lanai. The master suite comes with its own private whale-watching tower!
- Just steps down the beach path to the crescent shaped White Sand Beach & Lagoon for ocean swimming and snorkeling!
- Private Oceanfront Infinity Pool, 4-Waterfalls, 3-Ponds, Lush Landscape, Private “Jurassic Park” garden
- Outdoor Shower, Outdoor Gas BBQ & Outdoor Buffet Table and Sink
- Ceiling Fans, Phone, Cable TV, Stereo, CD/DVD Player
- Dream Kitchen; MW & DW, 2-Refrigerators, 2-Ice Makers, 2-Convection Ovens, 6-Stovetop, Warming Drawer, Vegetable Sink & Beverage Cooler
- Jaccuzzi Overlooking Kona Surf
- Free HIGH SPEED coconut internet!!!
- Beach toy box full of rafts, floaters and pool toys!
- High chair and Pac-N-Play available!
It is a short ten minutes from the Kona Airport to your magical Hawaiian vacation home! Gorgeous white, black and even green sand beaches, lush tropical valleys, rain forests and arid lava landscape await your discovery. Its an incredible adventure. Come and experience the Aloha spirit—come to the Big Island and be our guest.
A short drive from the Keahole Kona Airport (KOA) is your magical Hawaiian escape!