Amenities & Features
If you’d like the authentic rustic Colorado Rocky Mountain experience, then this is it! POINT DILLON-THE VERY FINEST PROPERTY ON THE LAKE! Completed- $125,000 exclusive Mountain Decor makeover! Drop dead gorgeous! Beautiful Colorado Buff flagstone floors with in floor heat, rustic granite countertops, elk pulls, travertine bath, carved aspen coat/towel racks, aged aspen log bar & wine hutch, snowshoe/antler wall sconces & chandelier, cedar log deck table & rockers, stainless steel built in BBQ w/stone buffet…and so much more. Spacious Luxury Accommodations 6 plus Beds.
- ABSOLUTE LAKEFRONT with PANORAMIC VIEWS of beautiful Lake Dillon and the snow capped Colorado Rockies.
- Ideally located in the quaint village of Dillon and in the middle of seven ski areas!
- Directly on the bike path with hundreds of miles of meandering paved forest paths from Keystone to Breckenridge, Copper, Vail and even Aspen!
- Romantic Premier Mountain Rustic Décor-granite, marble, stone with antler chandeliers, aspen log furniture, exquisite mountain furnishings and more!
- Gas Fireplace, Stainless Steel built in BBQ w/stone buffet on a large private deck overlooking the lake.
- Cable TV, SMART DVD/ Stereo bar.
- Our Condos are two identical and independent side by side two bedroom with two full baths and pullout sofa that can be joined when rented together.
- Fully furnished Kitchen with all appliances, DW, MW, ice maker, cold water dispenser.
- Washer & Dryer, ironing board and irons in each condo!
- Indoor heated Swimming pool.
- Indoor spa/hot tub with waterfall in an atrium area with views overlooking the mountains!
- Two indoor garage parking stalls
- Elevator access (A real necessity at 9200 feet!)
- Private and small (only 32 units), very quiet, all concrete lakeside condo building with individual outside entrances and elevator.
- Linens, sheets, towels, soaps, shampoo, body wash and an initial supply of TP, tissue, detergents, olive oil, foil, coffee and spices…provided!
The Pool & Hot Tub
– Just down the elevator to the P1 level there is a coded indoor heated pool. Also provided in the pool area are two changing/shower rooms and two bathrooms. There is seating around the pool for those who wish to relax poolside.
– Across from the pool and in an atrium area is the hot tub with its own waterfall. The jetted hot tub overlooks the mountains through the glassed-in atrium.
– Since our condo is located in a very small (only 32 condos in the building) condo building, it is quite likely that you will have the pool and/or hot tub to yourself.
The Condo comes with two indoor garage parking stalls on the P1 level. Access into the garage by car is with a code to the garage door opener stand. Take the garage door on the lower right side, parking spots for the Crystal Peak Suite/Summit Suite are to the left as you enter the garage. The numbers are on the wall of the stall. Access to and from the garage is by elevator. You will be provided a code to enter the garage after exiting the elevator. To exit the garage by car, pull up to the garage door and pull the string hanging down to activate the door. Parking in the lot outside the condo building is open parking.